Tuesday, October 6, 2015

FrankenToys

This is hands-down my favorite spooktacular teen craft!

FRANKENTOYS

So I present to you my very first creation from a few years back.

Care Po the Magnificent!




Isn't he adorable? He has Kung Fu Panda's head, a Cheer Bear's body, a lemur tail and wings for ears. He became the unofficial mascot of my last teen department and the teens were sad to see him go too.

It is my October craft of choice so it is one I was happy to carry on my tradition here too. So my newest creation is

Flowerhead the Glorious


This craft is super simple too!

Supplies:
Stuffed Animals or Dolls
Sewing Supplies
Thimbles (important)
Duck Tape
Stapler
Scissors
Yarn (for awesome creepy, thick "stitches")

That's it! Just let them go to town and start building their monsters. I stockpile the stuffed critters and keep the pieces as well for future projects. You never know what parts will be needed in the future.

Feel free to share your future creations with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment