Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wedding Flowers


My bouquet is finally ready to go! In true BookGeek fashion they simply had to be from an old book, right?

And here they are



I think they turned out beautifully if I do say so myself. I used not only book pages but also Podgeable Paper (I love Plaid!) because I loved the look of how the multi-patterened pages once I had them folded. My toss bouquet looks a bit different-rather than the Podgeable Paper I used comic books instead. Each flower needed five different pages.

Photo Issues-Check back for updated directions.


*Disclaimer
I sometimes receive free products from Plaid Enterprises to test out on projects and use at my library at my discretion. The opinions and projects that result from this relationship are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment