Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you and yours have a great Thanksgiving.

Even though there are many things developing right now that leave me anxious for the future, I still find I have many things for which to be thankful. (Did you see that! I used my BA in English to NOT end a sentence with a preposition. You're welcome.)

I am thankful that I have a job I love, friends who are just plain awesome, and adventurous husband that is my partner in crime. I am thankful for family still on the planet and the memories I have of grandparents already beyond the rainbow bridge. I am thankful for my health and my optimism. I am thankful there are still people out there who prefer to show their fellow human love and compassion rather than hate, bigotry and ignorance.

via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment