Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Notebooks

I am all for recycling products into something new, so when I started hoarding old food boxes I'm sure nobody was surprised. From here we have made some really original notebooks.

Supplies

Notebook Paper
Box
Craft Sticks
Binder Clips
Mod Podge & Sponge Brush
Scissors


Cut your box and paper to size and assemble in order.

Use 2 craft sticks to edge the top portion of your notebook and clamp together with your binder clips.

Coat this top edge with Mod Podge (lots of Mod Podge).

Repeat this step a few times.



Unclamp and your are done.



*Disclaimer
I sometimes receive free products from Plaid Enterprises to test out on projects and use at my library at my discretion. The opinions and projects that result from this relationship are mine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment