Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Welcome MALA!

Today is my virtual presentation for the Mid-America Library Alliance (MALA), so if you have found your way here from the session I want to start off with a huge

Welcome


I hope each and everyone you found something to inspire you today.

Here's a round-up of the resources that we went over so you can dive deeper into whatever you need and skip past what you don't:

DIY Stickers

Book Club

Writing Club

Anime Club

Bookclubz

Bokksu

Bucilla My 1st Stitch (Amazon search list)

Punch Needle Embroidery for Beginners

Generation T

Teen Services Underground

Teen Librarian Toolbox

YALSA Teen Programming HQ

The Hub (YALSA)


I think that covers everything so go forth and be inspired! If I missed anything please let me know in the comments below. And drop me a message if you need anything else-I'm always glad to lend a hand (or a head in the more abstract 'Two brains are better than one' sense).


Edited to Add:

Where do I go to keep up with trends? The answer: many places. Here's a rundown of some of my faves:

Trend Watching -a paid service, but they do have an active twitter feed with some freebies

Etsy Trends

Google Trends

YouTube Trends

Twitter Trends

BuzzFeed

Martha Stewart sometimes has some good round-ups of craft trends and they are always on target!

This is my overview of trends watching for general and crafty trends. And I hope it helps.












No comments:

Post a Comment