Monday, February 8, 2021

SLP 2021: Animal Print Bracelets

 

Let's explore another animal print fashion accessory: bracelets!

I had some leftover fabric from my ridiculously large alien and decided it would be perfect to hold onto for this summer because it is so reptilian.

It turns out it was perfect for a bracelet. Thanks in large part to the stiffness of the fabric.


Bonus: The steps and supplies are relatively simple.

Supplies:

  • Fabric
  • Scissors
  • Snaps
  • Small hammer or mallet

 

Step 1

Trim your fabric to the desired length and width. Cut a small hole in the end where your first snap will go.




Step 2

Follow the directions for your snaps and install them.

Use your tiny hammer to connect the snap pieces on each end.



Line up and cut a 2nd hole and install your 2nd snap on the opposite end.



That's it. I love the versatility of this one. And how super easy it is. Though because of the need for the snap supplies and installation equipment, this is one that I'm not sure how I will do it virtually. So for now, this may be a program that will be on hold for me depending on our virtual/in-library status.

No comments:

Post a Comment