Monday, March 2, 2020

DIY Unicorn Art, Part 2

We've already shared our Dark Unicorn Art, so let's do a happy version. Like super happy!






Supplies:
Paint
Brushes
Stencil
Embellishments
Canvas

Step 1:
Paint your canvas. I used FolkArt Acrylic in Minted Aqua.


Step 2:
Get your stencil ready.  My stencil here is Delta Creative "Fantasy Girl".

https://plaidonline.com/products/delta-creative-stencil-fantasy-girl




Step 3:
Paint your unicorn in whatever colors you love. For my project I used the following:
Martha Stewart Crafts Multi-Surface Acrylic in Pearl
FolkArt Acrylic in Orchid Blush
FolkArt Multi-Surface Acrylic in Baby Pink


Step 4:
Time for glittery paint! I used FolkArt Glitterific in Princess.


Step 5:
Add any embellishments. I used flowers and my trusty glue gun. Best part of this step is that you can use craft supplies that you have lying around your library.









*Disclaimer
I sometimes receive free products from Plaid Enterprises to test out on projects and use at my discretion. The opinions and projects that result from this relationship are mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment