Wednesday, October 28, 2020

KLA 2020: Resources

 Here's the rundown of all the sites I shared or used. Please let me know if I'm missing anything & I will do my best to help out in any way I can.


My presentation was created in Canva.

Here is the full presentation if you need to reference it again.





My prize drawing wheel was with Wheel of Names. It is free and easy to customize. And I love it!

For our brainstorming, I used IdeaBoardz. I also really like Padlet.

To get signed up for some digital assistance for your own D & D or Magic: The Gathering Club head on over to Wizards of the Coast.

Here is my previous post on Bring Your Own Book.

This will take you to JackBox Games & as I write this they are still having a pretty fantastic sale on their party packs.

Here's your link to the amazing Among Us and to my past post on Werewolf.

This link will take you the pictionary style Skribbl.io.

Video Editing software that I used: HitFilm Express and  4K Video Downloader.

A fantastic resource to organize your Book Club is BookClubz.

Facebook Groups for my fellow Kansas Librarians serving teens:

KLA Youth Services Section

Public Library Section of the Kansas Library Association

Kansas Librarians for Teens

 

and last, but certainly not least

Plaid Enterprises!

 


 Well that was a long list, but I think that mostly covers it. Undoubtedly I have missed something and I will do my best to update this or do a new post of resources as they occur to me.

So go forth and let's start operating as a massive team of librarians. I look forward to working with you on a future project!


Disclaimer:

 I sometimes receive free products from Plaid Enterprises to test out on projects and use at my discretion. The opinions and projects that result from this relationship are mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment