Friday, February 28, 2020

DIY Dragon Eggs

Get thee to the store and buy some Easter Eggs!


That's right we are making some Dragon Eggs!


So first, my failed attempt at a bedazzled egg.



So much shinier than I expected and I just had to stop making my Disco Dragon Egg.

Supplies:
Easter Eggs (oversized eggs are awesome)
Paint
Brush
Glue Gun


Step 1:
Paint your egg. I used FolkArt Color Shift in Aqua Flash. Dry.


Step 2:
Glue on a pattern. Dry.


Step 3:
Paint the glue lines. Paint used: FolkArt Metallic in Rose Gold.


Alternative:
Found one egg that already had this patterning on it, so we speckled on the paint. Not my favorite, but it works.




*Disclaimer
I sometimes receive free products from Plaid Enterprises to test out on projects and use at my discretion. The opinions and projects that result from this relationship are mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment