Thursday, January 7, 2021

Writing Club: More Animal-Based Stories

My desire to find more potential ideas for Writing Club this summer continues with inspiration from a popular movie franchise. This one combines animals and weather.

Did you guess correctly?

What seems really random and ridiculous has proven to be a mega-hit. So maybe teens can find inspiration here and discover some new weather/animal hybrid stories that need to be told.

Electric Eels in a Thunderstorm seems like a good place to start a discussion.

In a slight tangent, I'm going to share the story I would like to write that is inspired by current times.


My assistant remarked that she was disappointed that the pandemic had nothing to do with pandas. And I was quite ashamed (given my intense love of pandas) that I had not already thought of this. [This is not meant as a way to mock the actual pandemic, which I take completely seriously-as my family's lack of social life would demonstrate. And that I have not seen my fellow Book Geek for a year now...]

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment