Sunday, March 6, 2016

Canvas Art

I love art projects. They are the perfect form of expression for teens. And this one is perfect even for the non-creatively minded of the bunch because it doesn't have to be freehand drawings.

Canvas Art




This made using a plain white canvas and I Mod Podged some scrapbook paper to the back. [Grab a sports-themed pack for the summer!]


Then you just start adding embellishments.




In my case I used a computer print-off and stickers. I have left the top portion empty because I'm still not sure what I want to do with it. I may attach a clamp so I can have a changeable picture frame or perhaps affix a permanent photo to fit the theme. Or I may find some inspiration quotes from a magazine . . . I love showing teens an unfinished project so they have the opportunity to fill in the blank with their own ideas as opposed to being limited by mine.


*Disclaimer
I sometimes receive free products from Plaid Enterprises to test out on projects and use at my discretion. The opinions and projects that result from this relationship are mine.

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting broken links for the pictures. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness. Thanks for letting me know. It shows up only when we are logged in apparently. That's odd... I'll work on it right now.

      Delete