Tuesday, March 15, 2016

New find for summer!

I spent last week sharing ideas with other awesome librarians. First at the Northeast Kansas Library System in Topeka and then at the South Central Kansas Library System in Wichita. My presentation was "Putting on Your Game Face" and focused on teen summer ideas, but I won't by any means be ignoring children's programming in my posts.

This summer's theme for children: On Your Mark, Get Set, Read!

With this sporty theme I wanted to make sure everyone doesn't miss out on these:



These sporty Easter baskets are available at Dollar Tree right now, but we think they will be a perfect fit for themed giveaways this summer. Go hunt them down before they all disappear!


Sadly I didn't stumble upon these until the hour after I finished my last presentation on Friday (or I would have brought some along as giveaways). That being said to all of you who were at the workshops and shared some awesome ideas with me and with each other: Thank You!

Collaboration is the best part about this job and I love getting ideas/suggestions from my peers. Please feel free to share other ideas as they come to you and here's to a spectacular summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment